Quiet Please 2018

Comments on Quiet Please 2018

GDAWGIII
New

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 6
Posted Dec 03, 2018 - 6:11 PM:

Hello. My name is Gavin Wigington, and I am 15 years old. I came upon this show about two years ago, and absolutely love it. My #1 radio show of all time. If anybody still uses this site (the most recent activity on this site was about January of 2017) I want to ask/talk about this great show. My questions are:

1) Is there any way to possibly retreive any of the "lost episodes"

2) Is it possible to fix the poor audio quality?

3) What does the episode "The Hat, The Bed, and John J. Catherine" mean? How does it end?

If anybody is on this site anymore, please respond if you can. This show is amazing.

Hope to see replies. - GAVIN WIGINGTON (Lehi UT) (Dec. 3, 2018)
MrDavidFeldmann
New

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 3
Posted Apr 13, 2019 - 9:42 AM:

I’m not personally on here too much other than to listen to episodes. If you have a Facebook account, there’s a Quiet Please group on there called Quiet Please Fans that’s fairly active.
Paul

Usergroup: Webmaster

Total Topics: 38
Total Comments: 275
Posted Apr 14, 2019 - 12:15 AM:

1) The Venetian Blind Man has been mostly recovered and almost all the rest have been re-created and are available on this site now.

2) You can help improve audio quality at https://www.quietplease.org/noisereduction.php

3) The end of that episode meant Wyllis Cooper was fresh out of ideas and knew it was time to end the series before he produced more such unfortunate episodes.
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.