Missing episodes

Comments on Missing episodes

foleycat

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 13
Total Comments: 17
Posted Feb 02, 2007 - 9:33 PM:

Any chance the Quiet Please 'lost' episodes will ever turn up ?
monsterwax

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 4
Total Comments: 20
Posted Feb 10, 2007 - 9:08 AM:

I'll be happy if someone just gets around to making copies of the three or so tapes that are known to exist in private or academic collections, but can only be heard if you show up at the archives during working hours with all the proper paperwork. How hard is it for them to make bloody copy--heck, copyright it if they want and make some money off of it, but let others hear it for Pete's sake. It's like having a masterpiece painting locked in a museum and not wanting anyone to take a photograph of it for fear they might get to enjoy it without buying a ticket. (God forbid!) I guess if we can find someone with a head injury, implant a recording device inside their skull, and send them in to listen (and secretly record) the show, we'll finally be able to share it with the rest of the world. Any volunteers?

I have a feeling Cooper and Earnest would be most disturbed that the shows they worked so hard on and played over the public airwaves to share with everyone were now being hoarded by misers. That being said, I'm sure relieved the additional stash of 70+ tapes that were thought to be lost appeared at all.
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.