Tap the Heat, Bogdan

Title Tap the Heat, Bogdan
Description episode 86
Message Text before I begin the actual posting of the script I ask that someone Please check my spelling... and having said that...

Episode 86
Broadcast 2/6/49
“Tap the Heat, Bogdan”

Announcer: Quiet Please… Quiet Please
(Theme in & under)
The American Broadcasting Company Presents Quiet Please, which is written and directed by Wyllis Cooper, and which features Ernest Chappell. Quiet Please for today is called “Tap the Heat, Bogdan”
(Theme up and out)

Bogdan: I’m Bogdan! And I can lick any man in the house! I’m Bogdan Petrovich and I’m from Cinegora and I can lick any man in the house! ‘specially Irishers! In Cinegora we lick em all! Irishers, Austrians, everybody! We don’t kid around in Cinegora, Heh you remember a town in Cinegora called Sarajevo? Is my home-town Sarajevo! And when I’m little kid I go to school with Gavrillo! GAVRILLO PRINCHET! Ahhh thought everybody know who is little Gavrillo Princhet with da glasses and da bombs. Ha? Why he blowed up that Archduke Frandacheck Ferdinand in Sarajevo right away they had the big war. We no like people in Cinegora. We don’t like nobody see. (piano begins playing in background) and I don’t like you. (Piano plays for 6 seconds) What’d you say? What means Cinegora? It means “Black Mountains”! Dat’s da kind of mountains we got in Cinegora. Big black mean mountains. Houses hang on side of black mountains; goats climb around. Got Brigands hide in mountains; cut peoples heads off! Wear two big guns in belt; got knife thaaat long. You don’t monkey around in Cinegora. (people start laughing in background) What dem fellows laughing about? They laugh at Bogdan!
[2:19]
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership Old Timer
Views 2,072 views. Averaging 0 views per day.
Submission Date Jun 01, 2003