Motive

Title Motive
Description a thank you
Message Text ANNCR: I have been reading the lost "Quiet, Please!" script called "Motive" which was written and directed by Wyllis Cooper. The man who spoke to me (in my head, anyway) was Ernest Chappell.

CHAPPELL: And Paul K. played the webmaster. Pat O'Malley was the feisty Irishman and Cecil Roy was ... a victim of castration. As always, scripts for lost "Quiet, Please!" episodes are provided by our good friend, Astro1. And now with a word about next week, here is our writer-director Wyllis Cooper.

COOPER: Thank you for posting these lost "Quiet, Please!" scripts. Next week, I hope somebody will explain to me why the episode numbers on the scripts don't ever seem to match the episode numbers on the logs.

CHAPPELL: [chuckles] And so, until next week at this time, I am quietly yours, Ernest Chappell.

(MUSIC ... THEME ... FADE FOR)

ANNCR: "Quiet, Please!" comes to you from New York.

THIS IS THE WORLD'S LARGEST NETWORK, THE WORLD WIDE WEB.

2ND ANNCR: A listening reminder. Drew Pearson is practically psychic and if you don't tune in to his program, your ignorance will doom you and your family for generations to come. Listen to Drew Pearson tonight -- or else!
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership MS
Views 977 views. Averaging 0 views per day.
Submission Date Oct 07, 2003