Comments on REPS to recreate "Quiet, Please!" in June 2004

MS

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 74
Total Comments: 265
Posted Dec 19, 2003 - 9:56 PM:

According to this page:

http://www.homestead.com/repsonline/Showcase2004.html

"REPS Showcase 2004" -- the 12th annual Old Time Radio convention produced by The Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound, salutes the shows, stations and stars of the Mutual Broadcasting System from Thursday, June 24 to Sunday, June 27 2004.

The main program, Friday and Saturday, will include 8 full-length re-creations of vintage radio shows featuring many of the original performers. Shows to be produced include:

Adventures by Morse, The Green Hornet, Let George Do It, Lum and Abner, Quiet Please, The Shadow, and Superman, along with a completely new, original, unbroadcast episode of Jim French's Imagination Theater.

Posted Jan 01, 2004 - 12:48 PM:

You mean somebody was actually able to get permission from the Morse estate for the ABM recreations? Scary! grin
Old Timer

Total Topics: 14
Total Comments: 100
Posted Jan 02, 2004 - 11:44 PM:

Orginally posted by

You mean somebody was actually able to get permission from the Morse estate for the ABM recreations? Scary! grin

True... perhaps they've seen the light? rolling eyes
Rob

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 11
Posted Jan 08, 2004 - 3:26 PM:

I wonder what episode that they are going to re-create? Maybe one of the \"lost\" episodes? Anyone have any thoughts on which show you would like to see re-created?
Old Timer

Total Topics: 14
Total Comments: 100
Posted Feb 20, 2004 - 9:11 PM:

I know it's not a "Lost" show, but I would Love to see "12 to 5" done...smiling face

If you want to limit it to just "Lost" shows then hands down I would say "100,000 diameters" with "Be a good Dog Darling" coming in a close second
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.