THe original 12

Title THe original 12
Message Text From “Quiet Please"...An Appreciation By Ron Barnett, the very nice article in the links section:

"Originally, there were twelve Quiet Please shows in general circulation; the most famous of which was, "The Thing On The Fourble Board" .... considered by many to be the best horror show ever broadcast. "

I am trying to figure out what were the original 12 episodes available. I can only come up with the following that I had in my collection and devoured back in the 70's when I first fell in love with the show.

1. Fourble
2. Let The Lilies Consider
3. Clarissa
4. A Red And White Quidon
5. The Pathetic Fallacy
6. And Jeannie Dreams Of Me
7. Whence Came You?

Does anyone else know what the remaining 5 of the original 12 were? I only had these 7 in my collection.
All of these were in excellent quality if I remember correctly. I still have them on reel-to-reel tape and am now in the process of obtaining a reel-to-reel player to dub them onto cd. These are probably better quality than most copies floating around today because their 70s vintage puts them much closer to the original source.
By the way, Fourble was on an LP years ago and was in perfect quality in this form. I can’t remember what label it was. I think it was Mark X or something like that.
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership Mark Martucci
Views 3,211 views. Averaging 0 views per day.
Submission Date Nov 25, 2003