Quiet please: adapted to graphic novel
I know that cooper have stated that his work are not intended to be read. But if you can choose one episode from quiet, please! to be adapted as graphic novel, which one would you choose? And why?

Also, do you think it is good when some old time radio program got adapted to be in comic medium or Tv? I mean we already see some adaptation of Quiet. please! episode into theater medium?

Comments on Quiet please: adapted to graphic novel

ferry j
New

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 1
Posted Aug 26, 2015 - 1:28 PM:

I know that cooper have stated that his work are not intended to be read. But if you can choose one episode from quiet, please! to be adapted as graphic novel, which one would you choose? And why?

Also, do you think it is good when some old time radio program got adapted to be in comic medium or Tv? I mean we already see some adaptation of Quiet. please! episode into theater medium?
Paul

Usergroup: Webmaster

Total Topics: 38
Total Comments: 275
Posted Aug 26, 2015 - 4:42 PM:

I'll go with Light the Lamp for Me. It seems like it'd lend itself to the medium and inspire some interesting art, as a fairly fast paced adventerous story with varied locations.
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.