Whence Came You
WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF THE ACTORS ON THIS SHOW (QUIET PLEASE)?

Comments on Whence Came You

PETER1968ARBOR
New

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 1
Posted Nov 10, 2011 - 1:57 PM:

Hi:

I am new to this site. Just registered.

My favorite episodes are many for Quiet Please but my favorite is Whence Came you.

How I wish Ernest Chappell and Wyllis Cooper were still alive and still producing shows along with Mark Forbes and the rest. I know Ernest Chappell and Wyllis Cooper have since passed away but what happend to all the other actors that helped on that series like Mark Forbes, Martin Lawrence, etc. Who performed the voices on Whence Came You? Please write to me and let me know if there are any of you out there who love this series too.

I love also Suspense. There is one called House in Cypress Canyon with Robert Taylor. That is a great episode. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Glad to be on board.

Peter

ptrinidad1@satx.rr.com
NothingBehindtheDoor

Total Topics: 4
Total Comments: 12
Posted Nov 15, 2011 - 12:31 PM:

Ah... The House In Cypress Canyon is my favorite Suspense episode, because it involves so many things I like. What appears to be a "time loop", is the best part. The twist ending was also fantasticly done. "Well!" Jerry said. "Looks like it's fixin' to rai-." And then the end.
As for the Quiet Please, I'm afraid I haven't heard it, but I'll poke around and see what I can find out about the actors.
MS

Total Topics: 74
Total Comments: 265
Posted Nov 17, 2011 - 6:43 PM:

Warren Stevens, who played John in "My Son John" and was in "Berlin, 1945" and "Beezer's Cellar," is still around. I can't remember if there are any others.
David Feldmann
New

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 1
Posted Nov 30, 2011 - 5:38 PM:

Hey, Peter.

I just listened to "House on Cypress Canyon" on YouTube. What a great episode! I hadn't heard it in probably 15 years and it was a nice trip down memory road.

I too like the "Whence Came You?" episode of Quiet, Please. It's definitely one of the best.

@MS - Where did you learn that Warren Stevens was still alive?
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.