Dr Hand
New

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 6
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Sep 14, 2006 - 1:18 AM:

Thanks, MS.
Alas, I did not come across the six TV scripts when I was at the Library of American Broadcasting, but it is worth noting that not all the Cooper collection, at least when I was there in the summer of 2004, was in proper order. The exception was the QP scripts which were beautifully filed and ordered. Let's hope the other materials come to light.
As you know, I've researched into the Grand-Guignol theatre before and one dreads a story I encountered there: Andre de Lorde (the most prolific dramatist at that theatre) bequeathed all his manuscripts and correspondence to his daughter. Many years later, when it seemed that all interest in her father had waned, she emptied the trunk and sold it and burnt all the former contents. She needed more space in her apartment, allegedly!
Best wishes,
Richard J. Hand
dragonerizer
New

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 1
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Oct 03, 2006 - 7:49 AM:

nod
hamburg113
New

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 1
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Sep 29, 2011 - 6:09 PM:

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: railroadjobguide.info/railr...signalman-job-description/

Best regards.
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.