funniest episode

Comments on funniest episode

foleycat

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 13
Total Comments: 17
Posted Oct 30, 2005 - 11:18 AM:

For me, the answer is simple, 'Little Fellow'. Hearing Ernest Chappell talking like a little person and then growing to thirty feet by accident just craked me up.
Paul

Usergroup: Webmaster

Total Topics: 38
Total Comments: 275
Posted Nov 06, 2005 - 4:41 AM:

"Dark Gray Magic" is one of my overall favorites, and the funniest to me. I like the premise of trying to teach an inept student how to be bad.
fooziex
New

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 8
Posted May 28, 2006 - 2:19 PM:

Paul wrote:
"Dark Gray Magic" is one of my overall favorites, and the funniest to me. I like the premise of trying to teach an inept student how to be bad.

I agree, the character that Chappel portrays is really funny. I thought the same thing about character in "The Hat, the Bed, and John J. Catherine". It seems notable that both Mr. Catherine in that episode and Sebastian in "Three" are sensitive about their names.

I think the casually sadistic encyclopedia salesman in "Be A Good Dog Darling" is pretty clever as well. Similarly the casual attitude the aliens (Martians?) have towards murder in "Where Do You Get Your Ideas?" is humorous.
Paul

Usergroup: Webmaster

Total Topics: 38
Total Comments: 275
Posted May 30, 2006 - 3:03 AM:

Where Do You Get Your Ideas? is a funny one in a lot of ways, forgot about that. They were Moonians by the way, or whatever you call people on the moon.
Rave
New

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 2
Posted May 30, 2006 - 3:20 AM:

I thought that My Son, John had an amusing twist ending. I was expecting the more cliche approach of the father doing what must be done about John with sadness weighing heavy on his heart. Instead, things turn almost cheerful, albeit in a macabre way. Leave it to Cooper to avoid cliches even to the end. I just had to laugh at how things turned out with everyone so happy and all.
Old Timer

Total Topics: 14
Total Comments: 100
Posted May 30, 2006 - 4:55 PM:

Listening to Chappell in Little Fellow is definitely amusing...

and I suppose Hat Bed & JJC almost qualifies as being so bad it's funny
TheThunderChild
New

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 1
Posted Jul 19, 2006 - 12:29 PM:

I've only heard a couple of these episodes...Pathetic Fallacy is the first one I heard and I liked it alot.

If I'd heard The Lost Guidon first, I might not have listened to any more...but with Pathetic Fallacy I became hooked. Now I just have to listen to the others listed in this thread.

Great site!
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.