New

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 2
Posted Aug 04, 2005 - 12:55 PM:

August-4-2005 Thur

Episode #62 "3,000 Words" and
Episode #97 "Veil of Glencoe"
are available but missing from this site's list.

I have both of these and can add them
if the webmaster would like my help.

Best Regards
Paul

Usergroup: Webmaster

Total Topics: 38
Total Comments: 275
Posted Aug 05, 2005 - 2:11 PM:

Seems I forgot about making pages for those, thanks for pointing it out. I'll get around to writing up descriptions for them eventually, but if you'd like to write up their descriptions that'd be helpful.

At some point I need to redo the whole system to use a script that'll make editing easy, and associate the scripts people have transcribed with the episodes. Yet I've had that in mind for several years and haven't gotten around to it yet.
Paul

Usergroup: Webmaster

Total Topics: 38
Total Comments: 275
Posted Aug 14, 2005 - 11:08 PM:

Listening to it again, I'd really have to say "3,000 Words" is my least favorite episode. Dull, predictable, uncreative. Even worse when you consider it was only five episodes after "As Long as I Live," which is quite similar with the fake medium. Added it to the list now.
Posted Aug 22, 2005 - 9:43 PM:

Well, I agree "3,000 Words" is no masterpiece. But I gotta put in a good word for Chappell's "evil dwarf" voice. And I like the opening scenes because the characters are potentially interesting and remind me a little of Lon Chaney's "The Unholy Three." But then the plot arrives and, like you say, it's ... ehh.

And why is it called "3,000 Words"?

But the "evil dwarf" voice rocks!

Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.